Cats Class 5: Subject- English Lesson 4
Top of piano,
Window – ledge,
In the middle,
On the edge,
The lap will do,
Fitted in a
In the cupboard
With your frocks
They don‖t care!
I. New words
ledge, edge, drawer, fitted, cupboard, empty, card board
II. Read and write
Name the places where cats sleep?
Write down the names of things in the poem.
Write three sentences about cat’s.
III. Say aloud
piano, window- ledge, edge, drawer, empty, fitted,
IV. Let’s talk
Do you have any pet animal in your house?
If yes, name the pet animal.
What does it eat?
Where does it sleep?
(A) Fill in the blanks with suitable words :
(cupboard, edge, empty, fits, drawer)
- You have put the glass of water on the …………… of table. It may fall down and break into pieces.
- Please open the …………… in the table. Do you find any pen in it?
- No, I don‖t. There is nothing in it.. It is …………..
- Where is the …………….. I want to put this box there.
- The size of the box ………. well in the cupboard.
(B) Match the rhyming words:
(C) Make new words using ‘at’. Add two or three letters before ‘at’.
(D) Make new words using ‘en’.
Write the correct phrases below the given pictures